Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We hope the everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year! We have been busy doing all of the fun Christmas activities. Shopping (which I like more than Shaun!), baking (a lot!), and watching the cool Christmas specials on TV. Emmy really liked Rudolf and I made Shaun watch Nester, the long eared donkey for the first time. This year I even learned how to make Tamales for the first time with my Mom. I'm also looking forward to the annual Christmas Eve shopping trip with my Dad! It has been a fun season so far and the weather has been beautiful. It will be fun to watch Emmy open her presents although she doesn't know that Santa brings them yet. When you ask her what Santa says, she replies "Ho, Ho". She even attempts to say "Merry Christmas". Let's just remember to take some time and remember the birth of our Savior and the true reason that we celebrate Christmas. We are grateful to all of our friends and family for the love and support that we can show each other. We look forward to a great 2008!

1 comments:

ditndetes said...

I hope your family has a fabulous Christmas. I can't wait to see my kids open their gifts on Christmas morning, however they are totally into this Santa thing. We have even started calling it Jesus' birthday. Hopefully the nativity stickers I got for a Christmas Eve activity will help them!