14 years ago
Monday, January 5, 2009
Visitors!
On New Year's Day, Grandpa Jensen, Miss Marilyn, and Great Grandma Jensen came to visit for a couple of days. Emmy really enjoyed playing with them and we had a good time showing them some of Tucson. We took them to the Zoo, fed the ducks at Reid Park and then old Tucson the next day. The weather was absolutely beautiful while they were here so it gave them a nice getaway from the snow!
Posted by
The Jensen Family
at
3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It looks like you had fun!! ;) I love your background.
Hi Amanda-
I swear I never get to see you! How are you? Looks like you all had so much fun. I cannot believe how fast Emmy grew up. I still remember what a darling girl she was from her baby shower. I cannot wait for Emmy to be in my class later this year. She will be a perfect addition!
Post a Comment