I finally did it! I learned to crochet! I even made Emmy a "people" (Disney princess) blanket! With help from my mom and Sherry I was able to accomplish my goal! For this blanket I edged it with a shell type border. This blanket that I made was 1 1/2 yards of material. I'm so proud of myself! Don't look too close though! :) Now it's off to see what else I can do! I may try a small afghan . . .
Emmy giving me her "mad" look because she didn't want me to take a picture of her blanket.



5 comments:
Great job on your first project!
My daughter approves! She loves the princesses!
Good Job, it looks great. I love to crochet it relaxes me so much and is so much fun.
Francene
I looks great Amanda! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
That is so awesome. I would love to learn that skill as well . . . but when is always the question.
Post a Comment