Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emmy's First Hair Cut

That's right, she's 3 and is just having her first hair cut. Not that it was really long, but it was kind of crazy and out of control, so we went to have it cut. She did a great job sitting still for the lady. She didn't complain or cry and even liked it! I think she's going to grow up to enjoy being pampered! I was actually surprised by how much hair was on the floor. I didn't think she had that much!
She enjoyed getting her hair washed and massaged!
How cute is this picture!

All done! Our cute little girl!

4 comments:

ditndetes said...

Wow, she's changed so much!!! What a fun trip! I've always just cut Miss Piggy's on my own, she doesn't know what kinda of pampering she's missing!

Lorraine said...

Cute hair cut Emmy!

Ashlie said...

It's super cute!

The Jensens said...

Sounds like us, it takes 3 years before their first hair cuts. We were just talking about Tason's hair growing, but that it would still be another couple of years before he would need his first hair cut. Cute!!