Saturday, August 1, 2009

Emmy's New Room . . . finally!

We started changing Emmy's room from a nursery to a little girls room in January. It took me 7 months, but we are finally done and I couldn't be happier on how it turned out. It's sooooooo cute! Emmy loves it and will tell you that her room is beautiful!

The flowers on the wall are actually wood that I painted in the colors and stuck on there with putty. It's neat because it add some dimension to the room.

I couldn't resist this sign. It says "You are my Sunshine" and I've called her sunshine since she was a baby.

I was so excited about the words. I used my cricut machine to cute them out and the desing too! I found the flower at Hobby Lobby and it went perfectly!


I even made the curtains!

9 comments:

Kelley Hicken at Scribbleweed.com said...

Adorable! You should be in the business!

Erin said...

Hey that looks adorable! I'm missing you guys even more...all the crafting we could be doing! I miss Abby's old room (a lot nicer than the one now). I'm sure Emmy loves it because it really is darling!

The Jensens said...

It turned out sooo... cute!!

Lorraine said...

Adorable room!

Marci said...

Too cute!

ditndetes said...

How cute!!! You must still be scrapbooking with your cricut! I can't scrapbook without mine!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Good for you Amanda! It's perfect. I love the flower idea. It just sums it all up!!

Ashlie said...

Nice job on the room! I need to make curtains for my room and I keep putting it off because I can't even sew a straight line. Your curtains are fancy!

Michelle W. Nate said...

So cute!