Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great halloween! Emmy was a cute pink puppy dog. It was fitting since she has now taken to pretending that she is a dog, ALL the time! We did a little trick or treating, but she was done pretty quick and was asking to go home. I guess I should be grateful for that since I'm sure it won't always be that way. :) Hope you had a great one too!


Getting her face on
Our two puppies, I know, poor Abby . . .

Sad Puppy (she was actually whimpering when we took this)

Happy barking puppy

Silly puppy!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is the first year our girls have gotten into trixk or treating, they went over an hour before they said they wanted to go home. They now have way to much candy! Cute doggie!

Kelley Hicken at Scribbleweed.com said...

How fun! You're better than we are... we didn't take Logan out trick or treating. We made him sit on the front patio with us and hand out the treats. I think he liked that better anyway.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

She really was a cute puppy. Would this costume be based on her cute "special" (as said by Emmy) pink puppy that she brought to class on Tuesday?