So, Shaun has been off of work since Dec. 19th. It has been nice to have him around and we did a lot of nothing for most of his vacation, but this week we decided it was time for him to do some work around the house. We have been wanting to paint for a while, but just couldn't decide on colors and stuff. We finally picked one and with the help of my mom we decided to attempt a tuscany faux finish for the wall in the living/dining rooms. I couldn't let that be the only project we did though! While we were in the middle of that I decided that I wanted to take down the wall paper in the office and put up a chair rail. So, I had two rooms covered in plastic and the house was a mess! The results were totally worth it though. We love the way the rooms turned out. Hopefully you do too!
The living room
The office





1 comments:
Wow! That is so awesome!
Love the colors and the end results that just invites "come relax at my home" feeling.
It is so worth it in the end after all the mess and stress during the painting process.
Post a Comment