Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow in Tucson!







So, for the second year in a row it snowed in Tucson! On Friday the 15th (I know I'm slow in posting these) it snowed for a couple of hours at our house. I don't know that I can remeber it snowing twice when I was growing up in Tucson. It was not even close to the amount that we got in January of 07, but it was enough to entertain Emmy. She enjoyed playing in it, but decided that she needed to clean it up. So, she ran into the kitchen and got the towel and went outside to clean up the snow. She had a good time playing in it and I finally had to bring her inside because her hands were bright red. It was a fun morning!

2 comments:

ditndetes said...

How fun! I'm so glad my kids are able to experience snow here in Idaho! Looks like your sweet daughter had a blast!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Cleaning the snow--now that is really cute!

Leah was the only one of my 4 kids who was able to play in the snow.

To echo you, yes, it was a fun morning.