When the vacuum comes out at our house we usually get a "scary, scary" comment from Emmy. This week I was fortunate enough to get a much needed new vacuum and it was a whole other story from her. First Shaun thought that it was a cool new gadget so he decided to vacuum the house! How often does that happen?? After Emmy saw Daddy doing it she wanted to try. Lately when Emmy wants to try something she doesn't want ANY help. So, we gave Emmy the vacuum and let her go to town. I hope her willingness to help around the house will continue for many years, but I doubt it!!!! Here's the pics, isn't she cute????
14 years ago



3 comments:
My son is my vacuumer. He LOVES to vacuum and he's really good at it! Keep giving it to her, and you'll be free from one chore! She is getting so big!
Very cute.
Looks like you have a new Dyson?
I have the yellow Dyson, and I love it!
I did get a dyson. I got the new asthma & Allergy DC17. It is pretty awesome!
Post a Comment