Emmy loves her Papa. She loves him because he gives her lots of attention! This past Tuesday they were playing outside and she realized that she didn't have her hat on (yes I have trained her well!). She came in to ask for her hat and I am not in summer mode yet, so I didn't have one with me. But, Papa came to the rescue and lent her one if his. Don't they look so cute? She even wanted to borrow it and bring it to her house. We didn't bring it and about half way home she started crying because we didn't have the hat!
14 years ago




3 comments:
Cute blog. Love all the pics of Emmy. Mine is a bit plain, but still working on it. ;) check it out. http://therobison4.blogspot.com/
I do, I love that party hat!!! Good-bye, Good-bye.
I like your new layout for your blog.
Post a Comment