Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sprinkler Fun!



It's that time of year (meaning it's getting hot so we have to do something to keep cool! Ok, it's not that hot yet, but it's getting there!) so today we let Emmy play in the sprinkler that she got from Grandma Gomez. She was scared at first but then after Daddy showed her the right way to run in the sprinkler's she was all in! She had a great time getting all wet. She's getting so big!






2 comments:

Jueneta said...

Send some of that warm weather our way. We get one day of warmth followed by 3-4 day of bitter cold.

ditndetes said...

I think my daughter has the same shoes! And the Easter Bunny got my kids the same type of sprinkler this year! Too bad it's too cold to use it yet. Well I take that back, I'm enjoying spring!

By the way, I saw that you link to Big Brother. Didn't know you were such fans. I LOVE that show! man, why can't we live near each other again??!?!?