On Thursday we got to go to the circus! I think Shaun and I were just as excited as Emmy was (she saw the commercials on TV and clips on the Internet) because we had never been to a circus. Yep, Shaun and I were deprived children! They had some of your traditional circus acts and some other really fun acts. Emmy surprised us at how well she did during the 2 1/2 hours of the performance. I think it helped that she had some friends with her. She loved the clowns and the elephants the most. We had a lot of fun and are glad that we can do these kinds of activities with her. We look forward to the circus coming to town again!
Part of the opening. I loved how I was able to catch the fireworks so they look like stars

One of the many tricks that the Elephants did. It's amazing they can get them to do so much being so big!
The dogs. They did some really fun tricks. Emmy really liked them too!

Some of the acrobats that were very cool.
The closing of the show with all the acts
To see a video check out Elisha & Micha's blog!



2 comments:
Great picutres. I love the circus. I am so amazed with all of the crazy acts that they can do now.
HEY!! We are going there too!! They come to dallas next month. ;) Go figure!! Now I'm even more excited to go!!
Post a Comment