Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July, on of my favorite holidays of the year! We had a nice day by swimming at my brother's house and then watching fireworks! Emmy really liked watching the fireworks and would yell "Boom" when they went off. It was fun to see her get excited. I played with my camera and the fireworks a little, so indulge me a little with these shots! It's fun to learn and play. I wish we were a little bit closer so they'd be better, but there's always next year!

Emmy and her Tia Cathleen

At my parents house before the fireworks there was a big storm that came through. We were worried that it would affect the fireworks, but it didn't, Yeah! I liked this picture a lot though because this is all natural light,

Shaun's quote of the day (for the 4th): "What better way to celebrate our contry's independence than by blowing up a small piece of it." (TV quote, extra points for those of you that know what it's from!)

Hope you all had a great 4th!

0 comments: