Last Saturday we took a trip with my parents to Wilcox for the Peach Festival at Apple Annies Orchard. You could pick your own peaches (which I coldn't convince my family to do) and enjoy some "peachy" food. We had peach panckes and homemade peach ice cream. Both were really good! We did buy some peaches to bring home and I made jam! I made peach, peach pineapple and strawberry peach. Yummy! 
Emmy sitting in one of the peach trees with the kitty that Grandma bought her. She named him "Flelix" after my sister's cat Felix. I think she was more interested in the rocks that were around than anything else. We couldn't even get her to try the ice cream (which is amazing!). It was ok though because that meant more for me!
Mom and Dad enjoying breakfast, pancakes with warm peaches on top and homemade sausage. What a treat!



1 comments:
I miss that place. I love their apple season as well.
Post a Comment