Well, I finally caved and I gave into peer pressure! I read Twilight! I had been resisting since I college ruined the joy of reading for me, but I was finally talked into reading the book that EVERYONE has been buzzing about for months! And to top it all off I did it in one day! Amazing to me since I have Emmy around. It was good and I did enjoy it, but I"m not so sure that reading is something that I should do often since not much else got done yesterday! I will have to finish the series though . . . Now I'm officially one of the club!
14 years ago



6 comments:
Yippeee!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now you understand why we all went a bit crazy for a time while we are reading Twilight. It is addicting and nothing gets done. One day. Impressive. It took me two. ;)
You are weak! I refuse to give into the pressure. Everyone at works talks about them all day long.
So are you and Edward or a Jacob fan?
I seriously don't know how people read a book in one day! Do you not even sleep? Way to join the club!
You have been tagged! Follow the directions on my blog page.
Francene
Post a Comment