Emmy loves to watch singing and dancing shows with me. We watch Dancing with the Stars, ABDC, and American Idol. Today I was watching the recording of American Idol from Wednesday (It's been a busy week!) and she picked up a baseball bat and started to sing along with the contestants. She is just so funny and she LOVES to sing, she even makes up her own songs! Great Job Emmy!

One other funny Emmy story, my Mom gave her a
hand me down barbie doll that is literally as big as Emmy. My Mom had been telling her that the doll needed and name and offered some suggestions. Emmy didn't like any of the suggestions. So as we were getting in the car to come home the doll was sitting in the seat next to Emmy (with her seat belt on) and Emmy turned to her and said "What's your name?" then turned to me and said "She doesn't talk!". I started laughing so hard I couldn't
believe it. She finally decided that the doll's name is Barbie. She is so hilarious!
1 comments:
That is too cute. I can hear her saying that. She's is quite the little personality.
Post a Comment