I love the pima county fair! Being there brings back great memories from growing up. Last night we took Emmy and had a really good time! It was amazing to us how much she has grown up. She was riding on the rides all by herself! She's still a little cautious, but had a really good time and I don't think there was a ride she didn't like. Shaun and I even rode some rides too! I got him on the ferris wheel, which is a big deal because he's afraid of heights (thanks to his brother), we did the zipper (for old time's sake) and a new one for me called the Cliff Hanger (I loved it!). Enjoy the pictures!
14 years ago






3 comments:
Hey Amanda! Yes we are still in the ward. I wouldnt be happy if we werent! So... your stuck with us!:)
Shaun looks great in that pink elephant!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the zipper! Was the cliff hanger as much fun?
Post a Comment