Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Aliison's 13!?


It's hard to beleive that my niece Allison is 13! When Allison has a birthday it makes me feel old because she was born just a couple of weeks before I graduated from high school. It's crazy to think that was so long ago. Where has the time gone? She is turning into a wonderful Young Woman and we love her very much.
Last Friday was her birthday party. She had a luau themed pool party. Emmy had a great time watching the girls play and wanted to be right there with them. The rest of us had fun (or something) listening to eight 13 year olds giggle and sing the Jonas Brothers. Here's a couple of pictures.




Here's Allison and the cake that I made for her party. Isn't it cute?



Emmy swimming with her Daddy. She did so good kicking and playing.



Cathleen playing in the pool with Emmy and her dolly. Doesn't Cathleen look like she's having fun?


Here's Emmy when she got out of the pool. She was so cold that she couldn't stop shivering, but then wanted to get back in! Crazy girl loves the water!


It wouldn't be a pool party unless there was some dunking! Cathleen took the liberty of giving Allison her birthday dunking! I think Allison knew what was coming.



This was right after Cathleen pushed Ruben into the pool, fully clothed I might add, in front of all the girls. I can't beleive he's smiling. He took it well!


Aliison and Ruben chicken fighting, check out the intensity!



Allison and her hula girl pinata. It's huge!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I just discovered your blog when I discovered Marci's blog. Yeah, I love finding new blogging friends! Your blog is so cute. I was expecting to see some of these amazing scrapbook pages I hear about. ;)

Elisha said...

looks like fun. Cute Cake. I would love to take a cake decorating class. ;) Miss ya too. Be back in a while. :)