So, this weekend Shaun and I had a chance to get dressed up and do something cultural! Fortunately I have a husband that is actuall willing to go to these types of things with me. In college I went to a lot of plays because the U of A offers students 1/2 price tickets. I was excited to go see Cats and managed to talk several of my family members into joining us. However, not many of them liked it! I will say that it is harder to follow than most plays because it doesn't have a story line. For those of you who don't know, it's a collection of poems by T.S. Elliot set to music by Andrew Lloyed Webber. The costumes and talent were AMAZING! I'm glad that I got to see it. It's always worth seeing the classics. I know that Shaun and my Dad would definitely disagree with me on that one!
14 years ago




2 comments:
Storyline? What storyline? But the dancing, music, and costumes are amazing!! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.
BTW-I tagged you! Check out our blog for more details.
Have you heard any reviews about Mama Mia?
I wanted to take Kenzi to see it. Spencer isn't one for the arts. I wish that I had known that you were going. I would have made more of an effort to go!
Post a Comment