Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Swingset!!!!


My Mom found a great deal on a swingset, so Shaun and I broke down and bought it. We liked several things about it, 1. it's meatal and plastic which means that it's portable and there's less up keep. 2. there were places for 8 kids to swing at one time. My Dad came over yesterday and helped Shaun finish putting it together. Emmy was so excited that she would scream as she swang. Papa would scream along with her and she loved that! This morning when she woke up the first thing she said was "swing"! When I got it on her she kept saying, "thank you Papa!" Daddy got the shaft, but I finally got her to say "thank you Daddy" also. I think it will be hours of fun for her!


3 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Perfect!! I love it!! We're shopping for one too!!

Jueneta said...

What a great gift for a child. We just got a swingset but it is still in the uncompleted stage . . . too many pieces to put together and not good weather. Way to go Shaun in putting it up fast.

Elisha said...

Oh La la. I would have come to play group today if I knew you had that. hehe Sorry I missed it. Next time. :0)