Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look at me!

This week Emmy and I started the Little Movers and Shakers class through the parks and rec again. I have been taking her to this class since she was 6 months old. We both really enjoy it and I really feel like it has helped her be social and friendly. She asked me about her teacher Miss Gigi all summer long so she was finally glad to see her. Normally on the first week of the class she is a little timid and clingy, but not this time! She had a gret time running around and to my surprise whe walked the ENTIRE balance beam by HERSELF! I was so proud of her. Last spring she did a couple of steps, but then would want to hold my hand. She did it several times on her own and you could see her confidence growing. I'm just so glad that she didn't get my balance! My little girl is growing so fast! Yeah for Emmy!!!

1 comments:

Elisha said...

That is so great. Watch out, next she will want to be in gymnastics. hehe She is getting big. Thanks again for watching the boys.