Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our little Shutterbug!


Today Emmy was watching Sesame Street and Elmo's World was all about camera's and taking pictures. She came running over to me asking me to have "Emmy's camera". I usually give her a disposable camera to play with, but today I gave her our little point and shoot camera and turned her loose. She took pictures for hours of everything that she could think of. It was really funny to watch her learn to use the camera and even turn it different directions. At one point she had me holding things up for her and she would pose them before taking the shot. When I reviewed her pictures I was surprised that some of them were pretty good for a 2 year old. Emmy took 237 pictures! She had a lot of fun and learned something new. Thanks Elmo!

All of the pictures in the slide show were taken by Emmy without any help.



2 comments:

Elisha said...

Those are some good pics. Love the one of you doing your hair. hehe Thanks for all your help while i am gone. ;)

Ashlie said...

Great work Emmy!