Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peanut butter & Cheese??

It's not what you think I just decided to put the pictures into one post!

Emmy has been really into peanut butter lately. When we make her sandwiches she likes to "help". By this I mean that she gets her own spoon and digs into the jar of peanut butter! She loves it!



Funny story, the other day we were at Costco and I bought a big bag of cheese. For some strange reason, Emmy decided that the cheese bag was her "baby"! She held it and talked to it and made it feel better when it was hurt or cried (yes the bag of cheese did get hurt and it cried a lot!) The cashier ladies at Costco got a big laugh when Emmy wouldn't let go of her "baby" so they could scan it. They ended up using the hand scanner on it while Emmy told the cheese "It's OK baby!" She really is a funny kid. She held it in her car seat and then still wanted to play with it when we got to Grandma's house. She even put it down for a nap! While we were driving home, Emmy didn't see me put it in the car and said to me "Oh, dang it, we forgot my cheese!" I'm so grateful that she has such a vivid imagination, it's lots of entertainment for us!


2 comments:

Ashlie said...

That's too funny!

Mark said...

My dad got me started on peanut butter & cheese when I was probably 8 years old so this really caught my eye.

Emmy is my kindred spirit. :) Cheese is my baby too.