Today is Shaun and my 6th wedding anniversary. Sometimes it seems like it has been a lot longer than that, and other times it seems like there's no way that it could be 6 years! I am grateful for a wonderful husband and father. He is always trying to help me be better and is there for me when I need him. I love to reflect back on our wedding day and think of how much fun we had. We had a wonderful ceremony preformed by Shaun's grandfather in the Mesa Temple and then an awesome reception where fun was had by all! It's the one and only time I've really been able to get Shaun to dance (a non-slow dance)! It has been an amazing 6 years!



I wore tennis shoes because it was going to be a long day. They weren't just any tennis shoe's though, they were decorated to match my dress! It was so fun and comfortable!




6 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Your wedding pictures were fun to see!
Congratulations to the both of you!
Congratulatlions! I love the ghosts and bats on your blog.
Wow - isn't it crazy how fast time flies!! It seems like you just got married! Congrats!
Congrats! Smart idea to wear comfy shoes.
I love your fall blog template it is so festive.
Those pictures are darling! Congratulations, time really does fly doesn't it.
Post a Comment