It was a very sad weekend at our house. We got home late Friday night to find out that our dog, Andrew, wasn't in the backyard. The dogs got out of the backyard, and some of our neighbors were able to catch Abby and put her back, but they couldn't catch Andrew. Unfortunately he was hit by a car and had to be put to sleep. We have all been very sad and we miss him a lot. The hardest part is Emmy asking where he is. She asks a lot. I don't think she understands why he isn't here. We've just tried to tell her the truth in hopes that it will help her. She loves the dogs and plays with them a lot. It seems like she had been paying extra attention to Andrew lately. Abby has also seemed to be missing him. We are trying to give her a little extra love and attention to help her cope. Andrew was a good dog who always liked to play and we will think about him often! It's hard to believe that he is gone.
14 years ago



7 comments:
I am so sorry. ugg.. I am sure it will be a big adjustment for all of you. Please let me know if you need anything.
I'm sorry to hear your sad news. It is hard to loose a family pet that you have grown so attached to.
Hey guys, it made me sad to hear that Andrew was hit! I'm sorry that you lost your puppy specially because Emmy loves them so much! Love you guys!
That is so sad! I'm so sorry.
Sorry to hear about your dog, that is so sad.
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to say good-bye to a family pet.
Oh, that's SO sad. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment