Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daddy, wanna come to class with me?

Shaun was working from home on Tuesday morning and Emmy decided that she wanted her Daddy to come to her little movers and shakers class. She went up to him and said, "Daddy wanna come to class with me?" It was so cute that he couldn't resist and came. This is the class that I've been taking her to since she was 6 months old. She really likes it, but I feel like she's getting a little bored of it now. I think I'm going to move her to an art class in January, so here's some pictures of her last time in this class with her Daddy. Emmy loved having him there and I think made him participate a little more than he wanted to. After class we had a picnic in the park since it was such a nice day.








0 comments: