Shaun and I were married on Oct. 12, 2002 in Mesa, AZ. We were blessed with Emmy Sophia on March 8, 2006. She has truly brought joy to our lives. In September of 2005 we moved to Tucson, AZ where we have enjoyed making new friends and building our family.
Shaun loves his job at Raytheon, but the best part of his day is when he comes home to Emmy running down the hall yealling "Daddy Daddy". He has been working on a lot of projects around the house and spending time with Emmy.
Amanda
Emmy sure does keep me busy. I love being a mom and have found it to be much more difficult than when I was working! I try to stay busy taking pictures, doing little crafts and keeping the blog updated.
Emmy Sophia
Our beautiful 3 year old! The time has gone by so quickly. Emmy loves to play with her dolls, the dogs and water. We are amazed by her imagination and how much energy she has! We love her so much!
2 comments:
What a cute costume.
Emmy is so cute and is growing so fast. Looks like you had a great Halloween. I will be posting my soon, just haven't had time.
Fancene
Post a Comment